Online 3MF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about 3MF file format
|Full name||3D Manufacturing Format|
|Developed by||3MF Consortium|
|Type of format|
|Description||3D Manufacturing Format or 3MF is an open source file format standard developed and published by the 3MF Consortium. 3MF is an XML-based data format designed for using additive manufacturing, including information about materials, colors, and other information that cannot be represented in the STL format.|
|Technical details||As of today, CAD software related companies such as Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and Netfabb are part of the 3MF Consortium. Other firms in the 3MF Consortium are Microsoft, SLM and HP, whilst Shapeways are also included to give insight from a 3D Printing background. Other key players in the 3D printing and additive manufacturing business, such as Materialise, 3D Systems, Siemens PLM Software and Stratasys have recently joined the consortium. To facilitate the adoption, 3MF Consortium has also published a C++ implementation of the 3MF file format.|
|Associated programs||Autodesk, Microsoft Office and Paint 3D|
- 👍 What is the best 3MF converter?
- AnyConv. Our 3MF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to 3MF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to 3MF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download 3MF files.
- 🔻 How do i change 3MF to another format?
- Upload your 3MF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". 3MF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use 3MF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert 3MF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv 3MF Converter is a multi-platform web service.