Online BVH Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about BVH file format
|🔸 File format||BVH|
|🔸 Full name||Biovision Hierarchy|
|🔸 File extension||.bvh|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Biovision|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The Biovision Hierarchy (BVH) character animation file format was developed by Biovision, a defunct motion capture services company, to give motion capture data to customers. This format largely displaced an earlier format, Biovision providing skeleton hierarchy information as well as motion data. As of 2019, BVH is widely used, and most 3D applications support importing and exporting files in this format.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Lightwave 3D, 3ds Max (version 9 or later), Blender, Cobalt, DAZ Studio|
- 👍 What is the best BVH converter?
- Perhaps our BVH converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to BVH?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to BVH" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download BVH files.
- 🔻 How do i change BVH to another format?
- Upload your BVH-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". BVH conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use BVH converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert BVH files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv BVH Converter is a multi-platform web service.