Online EXR Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about EXR file format
|Full name||EXR, OpenEXR Image|
|Developed by||Industrial Light & Magic|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||Files with the EXR extension are raster images saved in a special format. The OpenEXR format is a high dynamic range image file format, similar to the HDR raster image format. This format is used to store images in high quality with a great color and luminance range. The EXR format is used and supported by many photo editing programs and other graphic editing applications.|
|Technical details||The binary EXR file supports lossy as well as lossless compression, offering a compression methods suitable depending on the grain in a picture. It supports multiple layers as well as a pixel rate of 16-bit and 32-bit. The EXR format was released as an open standard file format. This allows for wide support of the format using open source and free license software.|
|Associated programs||Adobe After Effects (plugin needed, Windows & Mac), Adobe Photoshop (plugin needed, Windows & Mac), Adobe SpeedGrade (Windows & Mac), MacPhun ColorStrokes (Mac), Serif PhotoPlus (Windows)|
- 👍 What is the best EXR converter?
- AnyConv. Our EXR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to EXR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to EXR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download EXR files.
- 🔻 How do i change EXR to another format?
- Upload your EXR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". EXR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use EXR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert EXR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv EXR Converter is a multi-platform web service.