Online EXR Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about EXR file format
|Full name||EXR, OpenEXR Image|
|Developed by||Industrial Light & Magic|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||Files with the EXR extension are raster images saved in a special format. The OpenEXR format is a high dynamic range image file format, similar to the HDR raster image format. This format is used to store images in high quality with a great color and luminance range. The EXR format is used and supported by many photo editing programs and other graphic editing applications.|
|Technical details||The binary EXR file supports lossy as well as lossless compression, offering a compression methods suitable depending on the grain in a picture. It supports multiple layers as well as a pixel rate of 16-bit and 32-bit. The EXR format was released as an open standard file format. This allows for wide support of the format using open source and free license software.|
|Associated programs||Adobe After Effects (plugin needed, Windows & Mac), Adobe Photoshop (plugin needed, Windows & Mac), Adobe SpeedGrade (Windows & Mac), MacPhun ColorStrokes (Mac), Serif PhotoPlus (Windows)|
- 👍 What is the best EXR converter?
- AnyConv. Our EXR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to EXR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to EXR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download EXR files.
- 🔻 How do i change EXR to another format?
- Upload your EXR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". EXR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use EXR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert EXR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv EXR Converter is a multi-platform web service.