Online GCODE Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area. Max file size: 100 MB.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about GCODE file format
|Full name||G-Code 3D Printer File|
|Developed by||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Type of format|
|Description||A .GCODE file is created by a slicing program, which turns a CAD drawing into a string of code which a 3D printer can understand. G-code instructions are provided to a machine controller (industrial computer) that tells the motors where to move, how fast to move, and what path to follow.|
|Associated programs||Simplify3D, GCode Viewer, Blaze3D|
- 👍 What is the best GCODE converter?
- AnyConv. Our GCODE converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to GCODE?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GCODE" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GCODE files.
- 🔻 How do i change GCODE to another format?
- Upload your GCODE-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GCODE conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GCODE converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GCODE files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GCODE Converter is a multi-platform web service.