Online GCODE Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about GCODE file format
|Full name||G-Code 3D Printer File|
|Developed by||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Type of format|
|Description||A .gcode file is created by a slicing program, which turns a CAD drawing into a string of code that a 3D printer can understand. Then, G-code instructions are provided to a machine controller (industrial computer) that tells the motors where to move, how fast to move, and what path to follow.|
|Associated programs||Simplify3D, GCode Viewer, Blaze3D|
- 👍 What is the best GCODE converter?
- AnyConv. Our GCODE converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to GCODE?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GCODE" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GCODE files.
- 🔻 How do i change GCODE to another format?
- Upload your GCODE-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GCODE conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GCODE converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GCODE files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GCODE Converter is a multi-platform web service.