Online GCODE Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about GCODE file format
|🔸 File format||GCODE|
|🔸 Full name||G-Code 3D Printer File|
|🔸 File extension||.gcode, .mpt, .mpf, .nc|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||A .gcode file is created by a slicing program, which turns a CAD drawing into a string of code that a 3D printer can understand. Then, G-code instructions are provided to a machine controller (industrial computer) that tells the motors where to move, how fast to move, and what path to follow.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Simplify3D, GCode Viewer, Blaze3D|
- 👍 What is the best GCODE converter?
- Perhaps our GCODE converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to GCODE?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GCODE" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GCODE files.
- 🔻 How do i change GCODE to another format?
- Upload your GCODE-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GCODE conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GCODE converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GCODE files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GCODE Converter is a multi-platform web service.