Online GPX Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about GPX file format
|Full name||GPS Exchange Format|
|MIME type||application/gpx+xml, application/octet-stream|
|Type of format|
|Description||GPX (GPS Exchange Format) is a lightweight XML data format to interchange GPS data (waypoints, routes, and tracks) between applications and Web services on the Internet. The GPX format is open and can be used without the need to pay license fees. Location data (and optionally elevation, time, and other information) is stored in tags and can be interchanged between GPS devices and software.|
|Associated programs||Google Earth, MapSource, EasyGPS, GPS Track Editor|
- 👍 What is the best GPX converter?
- AnyConv. Our GPX converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GPX?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GPX" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GPX files.
- 🔻 How do i change GPX to another format?
- Upload your GPX-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GPX conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GPX converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GPX files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GPX Converter is a multi-platform web service.