Online GPX Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about GPX file format
|🔸 File format||GPX|
|🔸 Full name||GPS Exchange Format|
|🔸 File extension||.gpx|
|🔸 MIME type||application/gpx+xml, application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||GPX (GPS Exchange Format) is a lightweight XML data format to interchange GPS data (waypoints, routes, and tracks) between applications and Web services on the Internet. The GPX format is open and can be used without the need to pay license fees. Location data (and optionally elevation, time, and other information) is stored in tags and can be interchanged between GPS devices and software.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Google Earth, MapSource, EasyGPS, GPS Track Editor|
Convert from GPX
Convert to GPX
- 👍 What is the best GPX converter?
- Perhaps our GPX converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to GPX?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to GPX" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download GPX files.
- 🔻 How do i change GPX to another format?
- Upload your GPX-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". GPX conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use GPX converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert GPX files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv GPX Converter is a multi-platform web service.