Online HEIF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about HEIF file format
|Full name||High Efficiency Image File Format|
|Developed by||Moving Picture Experts Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||High-Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) is a container format for individual images and image sequences. It was developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG). The MPEG group claims that twice as much information can be stored in a HEIF image as in a JPEG image of the same size, resulting in a better quality image. HEIF also supports animation and can store more information than an animated GIF at a small fraction of the size.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Lightroom, Affinity Photo, GIMP, Paint.NET, Krita, ImageMagick|
- 👍 What is the best HEIF converter?
- AnyConv. Our HEIF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to HEIF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to HEIF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download HEIF files.
- 🔻 How do i change HEIF to another format?
- Upload your HEIF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". HEIF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use HEIF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert HEIF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv HEIF Converter is a multi-platform web service.