Online ICO Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ICO file format
|🔸 File format||ICO|
|🔸 Full name||ICO - Microsoft icon|
|🔸 File extension||.ico|
|🔸 MIME type||image/x-icon, image/vnd.-microsoft.icon|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Graphics file format for computer icons|
|🔸 Description||The ICO file format is an image file format for computer icons in Microsoft Windows. ICO files contain one or more small images at multiple sizes and color depths, such that they may be scaled appropriately. In Windows, all executables that display an icon to the user, on the desktop, in the Start Menu, or Windows Explorer, must carry the icon in ICO format.|
|🔸 Technical details||An ICO file is made up of an ICONDIR ("Icon directory") structure, containing an ICONDIRENTRY structure for each image in the file, followed by a contiguous block of all image bitmap data (which may be in either Windows BMP format, excluding the BITMAPFILEHEADER structure, or in PNG format, stored in its entirety).|
|🔸 Associated programs||Axialis IconWorkshop, IcoFX, IconBuilder, Microangelo Toolset, Greenfish Icon Editor Pro, GIMP, ImageMagick, IrfanView, ResEdit.|
Convert from ICO
Convert to ICO
- 👍 What is the best ICO converter?
- Perhaps our ICO converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to ICO?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ICO" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ICO files.
- 🔻 How do i change ICO to another format?
- Upload your ICO-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ICO conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ICO converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ICO files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ICO Converter is a multi-platform web service.