Online JFIF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about JFIF file format
|Full name||JPEG File Interchange Format|
|File extension||.jif, .jfif, .jfi|
|Developed by||Eric Hamilton of C-Cube Microsystems|
|Type of format|
|Description||The JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) is an image file format standard. It is a format for exchanging JPEG encoded files compliant with the JPEG Interchange Format (JIF) standard. It solves some of JIF's limitations in regard to simple JPEG encoded file interchange. As with all JIF compliant files, image data in JFIF files is compressed using the techniques in the JPEG standard, hence JFIF is sometimes referred to as "JPEG/JFIF".|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, ImageMagick, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET, Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer|
- 👍 What is the best JFIF converter?
- AnyConv. Our JFIF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to JFIF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JFIF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JFIF files.
- 🔻 How do i change JFIF to another format?
- Upload your JFIF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JFIF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JFIF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JFIF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JFIF Converter is a multi-platform web service.