Online JPS Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about JPS file format
|Full name||Stereo JPEG Image|
|Type of format|
|Description||This file is a stereoscopic JPEG image that is used to create 3D effects from 2D images. The file includes two static images one for each eye encoded as two side-by-side images in a single JPG file. Stereo pictures store two copies of the same image, but with slight variations or perspectives from each other. With this method a user can see a 3D effect from the 2D images when viewing the image. Stereo cameras with two or multiple lenses can save JPS files.|
|Associated programs||3DFantastic 3D Stereo Producer, 3DP Stereo Slideshow, StereoPhoto Maker, XnView|
- 👍 What is the best JPS converter?
- AnyConv. Our JPS converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to JPS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JPS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JPS files.
- 🔻 How do i change JPS to another format?
- Upload your JPS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JPS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JPS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JPS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JPS Converter is a multi-platform web service.