Online KEY Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about KEY file format
|🔸 File format||KEY|
|🔸 Full name||KEY - Apple Keynote File|
|🔸 File extension||.key|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-iwork-keynote-sffkey|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|🔸 Type of format||Presentation format|
|🔸 Description||iWork is an office suite of applications created by Apple Inc. for its macOS and iOS operating systems, and also available cross-platform through the iCloud website. Keynote is a presentation software application developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite. Keynote also uses .key (presentation files) and .kth (theme files) bundles based on XML.|
|🔸 Technical details||A KEY file contains slides that may include text, images, shapes, charts, tables, transitions, audio, video, and notes. KEY files are stored in the Mac OS X package format and store .xml data used by the presentation.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple Keynote|
Convert from KEY
- 👍 What is the best KEY converter?
- Perhaps our KEY converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to KEY?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to KEY" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download KEY files.
- 🔻 How do i change KEY to another format?
- Upload your KEY-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". KEY conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use KEY converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert KEY files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv KEY Converter is a multi-platform web service.