Online MAP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about MAP file format
|🔸 File format||MAP|
|🔸 Full name||MAP Color palette|
|🔸 File extension||.map|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||This format is used as the color palette format for a variety of operating system image editors. It is used to store font templates in text and graphic editors. It allows you to change color intensity and transparency levels.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Text and graphic editors|
Convert from MAP
Convert to MAP
- 👍 What is the best MAP converter?
- Perhaps our MAP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to MAP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MAP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MAP files.
- 🔻 How do i change MAP to another format?
- Upload your MAP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MAP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MAP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MAP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MAP Converter is a multi-platform web service.