Online NEF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about NEF file format
|Full name||Nikon Electronic Format|
|Developed by||Nikon Inc.|
|Type of format||Image File|
|Description||NEF otherwise known as the Nikon Electronic Format is Nikon's RAW file format. RAW file formats contain minimally processed data from the image sensor of the digital camera - the metadata includes information about the lens, the settings, the cameraвЂ™s identification and other data. RAW files are named so because they are not yet processed and therefore are not ready to be printed or edited with a bitmap graphics editor. RAW image formats are intended to capture as closely as possible the characteristics of the scene to include light intensity and colours.|
|Technical details||The structure of RAW files, including the ISO standard RAW image format ISO 12234-2 follows a common pattern - a short header, camera sensor metadata, image metadata such as exposure settings, camera and lens model, date and sometimes the location. A thumbnail, a smaller JPEG file for quick viewing and the sensor image data. NEF is based on the TIFF format.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Paint Shop Pro, Picasa, digiKam|
- 👍 What is the best NEF converter?
- AnyConv. Our NEF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to NEF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to NEF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download NEF files.
- 🔻 How do i change NEF to another format?
- Upload your NEF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". NEF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use NEF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert NEF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv NEF Converter is a multi-platform web service.