Online NRW Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about NRW file format
|🔸 File format||NRW|
|🔸 Full name||NRW, Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File|
|🔸 File extension||.nrw|
|🔸 MIME type||image/x-nrw|
|🔸 Developed by||Nikon Corporation|
|🔸 Type of format||Raster image|
|🔸 Description||Digital SLR cameras produce NRW files from Nikon like those of the COOLPIX series. However, the image data saved when taking a picture in the NRW format is uncompressed. It's a successor of the other Nikon Raw format NEF yet contains information and features supporting the Windows Imaging Component functions.|
|🔸 Technical details||NRW files show many of the characteristics of RAW image formats. The files are considerably large and contain camera information and a high resolution that enable editing on a highly detailed level. However, the format isn't supported by as many programs as other, better known Raw image files. NRW files contain 12-bit RGB data and usually have a file size of 22 MB.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, Nikon ViewNX, Nikon Capture NX, Corel PaintShop Pro X8, Google Picasa, Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery, MacPhun ColorStrokes|
- 👍 What is the best NRW converter?
- Perhaps our NRW converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to NRW?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to NRW" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download NRW files.
- 🔻 How do i change NRW to another format?
- Upload your NRW-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". NRW conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use NRW converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert NRW files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv NRW Converter is a multi-platform web service.