Online NRW Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about NRW file format
|Full name||NRW, Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File|
|Developed by||Nikon Corporation|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||Digital SLR cameras produce NRW files from Nikon like those of the COOLPIX series. However, the image data saved when taking a picture in the NRW format is uncompressed. It's a successor of the other Nikon Raw format NEF yet contains information and features supporting the Windows Imaging Component functions.|
|Technical details||NRW files show many of the characteristics of RAW image formats. The files are considerably large and contain camera information and a high resolution that enable editing on a highly detailed level. However, the format isn't supported by as many programs as other, better known Raw image files. NRW files contain 12-bit RGB data and usually have a file size of 22 MB.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, Nikon ViewNX, Nikon Capture NX, Corel PaintShop Pro X8, Google Picasa, Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery, MacPhun ColorStrokes|
- 👍 What is the best NRW converter?
- AnyConv. Our NRW converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to NRW?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to NRW" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download NRW files.
- 🔻 How do i change NRW to another format?
- Upload your NRW-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". NRW conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use NRW converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert NRW files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv NRW Converter is a multi-platform web service.