Online NUMBERS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about NUMBERS file format
|🔸 File format||NUMBERS|
|🔸 Full name||NUMBERS - Apple Numbers file|
|🔸 File extension||.numbers|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-iwork-numbers-sffnumbers|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|🔸 Type of format||Spreadsheet format|
|🔸 Description||iWork is an office suite of applications created by Apple Inc. for its macOS and iOS operating systems, and also available cross-platform through the iCloud website. Numbers are a part of the iWork productivity suite alongside Keynote and Pages. Numbers are available for iOS and Mac OS X v10.12 or newer.|
|🔸 Technical details||Numbers uses a free-form "canvas" approach that demotes tables to many different media types placed on a page. Other media, like charts, graphics, and text, are treated as peers. In comparison, traditional spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel use the table as the primary container, with other media placed within the table.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple Numbers|
- 👍 What is the best NUMBERS converter?
- Perhaps our NUMBERS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to NUMBERS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to NUMBERS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download NUMBERS files.
- 🔻 How do i change NUMBERS to another format?
- Upload your NUMBERS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". NUMBERS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use NUMBERS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert NUMBERS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv NUMBERS Converter is a multi-platform web service.