Online NUMBERS Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about NUMBERS file format
|Full name||NUMBERS - Apple Numbers file|
|Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|Type of format||Spreadsheet format|
|Description||iWork is an office suite of applications created by Apple Inc. for its macOS and iOS operating systems, and also available cross-platform through the iCloud website. Numbers is a part of the iWork productivity suite alongside Keynote and Pages. Numbers is available for iOS, and Mac OS X v10.12 or newer.|
|Technical details||Numbers uses a free-form "canvas" approach that demotes tables to one of many different media types placed on a page. Other media, like charts, graphics and text, are treated as peers. In comparison, traditional spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel use the table as the primary container, with other media placed within the table.|
|Associated programs||Apple Numbers|
- 👍 What is the best NUMBERS converter?
- AnyConv. Our NUMBERS converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to NUMBERS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to NUMBERS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download NUMBERS files.
- 🔻 How do i change NUMBERS to another format?
- Upload your NUMBERS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". NUMBERS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use NUMBERS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert NUMBERS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv NUMBERS Converter is a multi-platform web service.