Online ODP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ODP file format
|🔸 File format||ODP|
|🔸 Full name||ODP - OpenDocument Presentation|
|🔸 File extension||.odp, .fodp|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.-oasis.-opendocument.-presentation|
|🔸 Developed by||OASIS|
|🔸 Type of format||Presentation|
|🔸 Description||The Open Document Format for Office Applications (ODF), also known as OpenDocument, is an XML-based file format for spreadsheets, charts, presentations, and word processing documents. It was developed to provide an open, XML-based file format specification for office applications.|
|🔸 Technical details||The original OpenDocument format consists of an XML document that has <document> as its root element. OpenDocument files can also take a ZIP compressed archive format containing many files and directories; these can contain binary content and benefit from ZIP's lossless compression to reduce file size.|
|🔸 Associated programs||LibreOffice, Microsoft Office, KOffice, Google Docs, OpenOffice.org|
Convert from ODP
Convert to ODP
- 👍 What is the best ODP converter?
- Perhaps our ODP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to ODP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ODP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ODP files.
- 🔻 How do i change ODP to another format?
- Upload your ODP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ODP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ODP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ODP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ODP Converter is a multi-platform web service.