Online OFF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about OFF file format
|Full name||Object File Format|
|Developed by||Princeton University|
|Type of format|
|Description||OFF (Object File Format) is a geometry definition file format containing the description of the composing polygons of the 3D object.|
|Technical details||Object File Format (.off) files are used to represent the geometry of a model by specifying the polygons of the model's surface. The polygons can have any number of vertices. OFF files are all ASCII files beginning with the keyword OFF. The next line states the number of vertices, the number of faces, and the number of edges. The number of edges can be safely ignored.|
|Associated programs||MeshLab, GLC_Player|
- 👍 What is the best OFF converter?
- AnyConv. Our OFF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to OFF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OFF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OFF files.
- 🔻 How do i change OFF to another format?
- Upload your OFF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OFF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OFF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OFF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OFF Converter is a multi-platform web service.