Online PAGES Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PAGES file format
|Full name||PAGES - Apple Pages File|
|Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|Type of format||Document file format|
|Description||Pages is a word processor developed by Apple Inc. It is part of the iWork productivity suite and runs on the macOS and iOS operating systems. Pages is marketed by Apple as an easy-to-use application that allows users to quickly create documents on their devices. Word documents created by Pages have the file extension .pages.|
|Technical details||While there is no program that can view or edit a .pages file using Windows or Linux, some content can be retrieved from a document created in Pages '09, because a .pages file is actually a bundle. A user can open a .pages file in an unpackaging program, or by renaming files as .zip files, and will find either a .jpg or .pdf preview in its entirety.|
|Associated programs||Apple Pages, Google Docs, LibreOffice, Jumpshare|
- 👍 What is the best PAGES converter?
- AnyConv. Our PAGES converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to PAGES?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PAGES" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PAGES files.
- 🔻 How do i change PAGES to another format?
- Upload your PAGES-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PAGES conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PAGES converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PAGES files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PAGES Converter is a multi-platform web service.