Online PAGES Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PAGES file format
|🔸 File format||PAGES|
|🔸 Full name||PAGES - Apple Pages File|
|🔸 File extension||.pages|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-iwork-pages-sffpages|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|🔸 Type of format||Document file format|
|🔸 Description||Pages is a word processor developed by Apple Inc. It is part of the iWork productivity suite and runs on the macOS and iOS operating systems. Apple markets pages format as an easy-to-use application that allows users to create documents on their devices quickly. Word documents created by Pages have the file extension .pages.|
|🔸 Technical details||While no program can view or edit a .pages file using Windows or Linux, some content can be retrieved from a document created in Pages '09 because a .pages file is a bundle. For example, a user can open a .pages file in an unpackaging program or by renaming files as .zip files and will find either a .jpg or .pdf preview in its entirety.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple Pages, Google Docs, LibreOffice, Jumpshare|
- 👍 What is the best PAGES converter?
- Perhaps our PAGES converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to PAGES?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PAGES" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PAGES files.
- 🔻 How do i change PAGES to another format?
- Upload your PAGES-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PAGES conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PAGES converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PAGES files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PAGES Converter is a multi-platform web service.