Online PCD Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PCD file format
|Full name||PCD, Photo CD|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||The PCD file format is the standard format for storing images on a photo CD created by scanning images using the Kodak Photo scanning hardware. Those PCD files are afterwards used to create Photo CDs.|
|Technical details||Photo CD images are generally scanned in a 3072x2048 pixels resolution, but can also be stored at a resolution of 6144 x 4096 using Kodak's Pro Photo CD service. Both of these resolution sizes utilise 24-bit color. PCD images us an encoding based on gamma transformed YCC coding.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 15, Corel PaintShop Pro X6, Apache OpenOffice, Corel WordPerfect Office X7, ACD Systems ACDSee 17|
- 👍 What is the best PCD converter?
- AnyConv. Our PCD converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PCD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PCD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PCD files.
- 🔻 How do i change PCD to another format?
- Upload your PCD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PCD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PCD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PCD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PCD Converter is a multi-platform web service.