Online PCD Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about PCD file format
|Full name||PCD, Photo CD|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||The PCD file format is the standard format for storing images on a photo CD created by scanning images using the Kodak Photo scanning hardware. Those PCD files are afterwards used to create Photo CDs.|
|Technical details||Photo CD images are generally scanned in a 3072x2048 pixels resolution, but can also be stored at a resolution of 6144 x 4096 using Kodak's Pro Photo CD service. Both of these resolution sizes utilise 24-bit color. PCD images us an encoding based on gamma transformed YCC coding.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 15, Corel PaintShop Pro X6, Apache OpenOffice, Corel WordPerfect Office X7, ACD Systems ACDSee 17|
- 👍 What is the best PCD converter?
- AnyConv. Our PCD converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PCD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PCD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PCD files.
- 🔻 How do i change PCD to another format?
- Upload your PCD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PCD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PCD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PCD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PCD Converter is a multi-platform web service.