Online PEF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PEF file format
|🔸 File format
|🔸 Full name
|Pentax RAW file
|🔸 File extension
|🔸 MIME type
|🔸 Developed by
|🔸 Type of format
|PEF is a digital image format used in Pentax digital cameras such as the K3, K5, K10, and K20. Pentax cameras capture photos with unprocessed image data and information on the conditions when the photos were taken. The PEF format is based on the TIFF format - PEF uses a non-standard file header and includes additional image tags, and encrypts some of the tagged data.
|🔸 Technical details
|RAW files are an intermediate format. They contain unmodified sensor data from the digital camera, packaged with metadata about the shot, and a JPEG preview (for quick viewing). In Pentax-proprietary PEF files, the data is losslessly compressed and of a higher bit depth than that of JPEG. PEF files are 12-bit as a standard. However, on the K-5, K-5IIs, and K-3 models, they are full 14-bit RAW files.
|🔸 Associated programs
|Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel Draw, Google Picasa
- 👍 What is the best PEF converter?
- Perhaps our PEF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PEF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PEF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PEF files.
- 🔻 How do i change PEF to another format?
- Upload your PEF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PEF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PEF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PEF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PEF Converter is a multi-platform web service.