Online PFA Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PFA file format
|🔸 File format||PFA|
|🔸 Full name||PostScript type 1 font|
|🔸 File extension||.pfa|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-font-type1|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||This is a 7-bit font format used for directly downloading to a PostScript printer. It has two characters encoding in hexadecimal. Thus, it has good compatibility with multiple font formats. PFA contains an outline for font symbols and is formatted in ASCII text data.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||TypeTool|
Convert to PFA
- 👍 What is the best PFA converter?
- Perhaps our PFA converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Font files to PFA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PFA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PFA files.
- 🔻 How do i change PFA to another format?
- Upload your PFA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PFA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PFA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PFA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PFA Converter is a multi-platform web service.