Online PLT Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about PLT file format
|Full name||HPGL for cutting plotter|
|Type of format||CAD|
|Description||PLT is a vector images format for the HP plotter, created with the help of the Hewlett-Packard Graphics language. It consists of two-character encoding, which determines the allocation of starting points in the plotter. It's used in various programs for plotting, and it's scalable, maintaining image quality. It has an ASCII structure and is equivalent to HPG files.|
|Associated programs||Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodsys IntelliCAD with HPGL Import plugin, ABViewer, CorelDRAW, IrfanView, Trix DrawingCenter|
- 👍 What is the best PLT converter?
- AnyConv. Our PLT converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PLT?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PLT" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PLT files.
- 🔻 How do i change PLT to another format?
- Upload your PLT-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PLT conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PLT converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PLT files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PLT Converter is a multi-platform web service.