Online RMVB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about RMVB file format
|🔸 File format||RMVB|
|🔸 Full name||RealMedia Variable Bit Rate File|
|🔸 File extension||.rmvb|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.rn-realmedia-vbr|
|🔸 Developed by||RealNetworks|
|🔸 Type of format||Video File|
|🔸 Description||RMVB is a file type developed by Real Networks and stands for RealMedia Variable Bit Rate file. RMVB is similar to MPEG4 files and differs from the RealMedia format, which encodes at a constant value. XVID and DIVX are other types of variable bitrate files. RMVB files are quite common in Asia but less prevalent in Europe and the Americas.|
|🔸 Technical details||Variable bit rate files alter the amount of data for a given amount of time. This allows the bitrate to be increased for more complex elements of the file and decreased for less complex parts. This means the storage requirements of the file are less, with a negligible decrease in image and audio quality. The disadvantage of this type of file is that the encoding process is longer than a constant bitrate file.|
|🔸 Associated programs||RealPlayer, VLC Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best RMVB converter?
- Perhaps our RMVB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to RMVB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RMVB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RMVB files.
- 🔻 How do i change RMVB to another format?
- Upload your RMVB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RMVB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RMVB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RMVB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RMVB Converter is a multi-platform web service.