Online STP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about STP file format
|🔸 File format||STP|
|🔸 Full name||Standard for the Exchange of Product model data|
|🔸 File extension||.stp|
|🔸 MIME type||application/step|
|🔸 Developed by||ISO|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||STP is a neutral file format that allows the transfer of files between different CAD software. The development of STP started in 1984 as a successor of IGES, SET, and VDA-FS. STP format (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) is an ISO standard exchange format. It is used for representing three-dimensional data in a format that multiple programs can recognize. ISO standard number: 10303.|
|🔸 Technical details||STP formats can be used to exchange data between CAD, Computer-aided manufacturing, Computer-aided engineering, Product Data Management/EDM, and other CAx systems (Computer-aided technologies). STP is the same as STE and STEP. The disadvantage is that an STP file is not editable, and the design tree of the model is not available either.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Dassault Systemes SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SolidWorks eDrawings Viewer, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor Fusion, IronCAD, IMSI TurboCAD, Autodesk Inventor Fusion, Rhinoceros, CATIA, Siemens Solid Edge, STEP Tools STEP File Browser, Kubotek USA KeyCreator, Free CAD.|
- 👍 What is the best STP converter?
- Perhaps our STP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to STP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to STP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download STP files.
- 🔻 How do i change STP to another format?
- Upload your STP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". STP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use STP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert STP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv STP Converter is a multi-platform web service.