Online STP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about STP file format
|Full name||Standard for the Exchange of Product model data|
|Type of format|
|Description||STP is a neutral file format that allows the transfer of files between different CAD softwares. The development of STP started in 1984 as a successor of IGES, SET and VDA-FS. STP format (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data), is an ISO standard exchange format It is used for representing three-dimensional data in a format that can be recognized by multiple programs. ISO standard number: 10303.|
|Technical details||STP formats can be used to exchange data between CAD, Computer-aided manufacturing, Computer-aided engineering, Product Data Management/EDM and other CAx systems (Computer-aided technologies). STP is the same as STE and STEP. The disadvantage is that a STP file is not editable and the design tree of the model is not available either.|
|Associated programs||Dassault Systemes SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SolidWorks eDrawings Viewer, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor Fusion, IronCAD, IMSI TurboCAD, Autodesk Inventor Fusion, Rhinoceros, CATIA, Siemens Solid Edge, STEP Tools STEP File Browser, Kubotek USA KeyCreator, Free CAD.|
- 👍 What is the best STP converter?
- AnyConv. Our STP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to STP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to STP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download STP files.
- 🔻 How do i change STP to another format?
- Upload your STP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". STP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use STP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert STP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv STP Converter is a multi-platform web service.