Online SWF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SWF file format
|🔸 File format||SWF|
|🔸 Full name||SWF - Small Web Format|
|🔸 File extension||.swf|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.adobe.flash-movie|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format||Vector graphic animation|
|🔸 Description||SWF is an Adobe Flash file format used for multimedia, vector graphics, and ActionScript. Originating with FutureWave Software, then transferred to Macromedia, and then coming under the control of Adobe, SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function. They may also occur in programs, commonly browser games, using ActionScript.|
|🔸 Technical details||Programmers can generate SWF files from within several Adobe products, including Flash, Flash Builder (an IDE), Adobe Animate (the replacement for Adobe Flash as of Feb. 2016), and After Effects, as well as through MXMLC. This command-line application compiler forms part of the freely available Flex SDK.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Flash, After Effects|
- 👍 What is the best SWF converter?
- Perhaps our SWF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to SWF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SWF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SWF files.
- 🔻 How do i change SWF to another format?
- Upload your SWF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SWF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SWF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SWF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SWF Converter is a multi-platform web service.