Online TIF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about TIF file format
|Full name||TIF, Tagged Image File Format|
|Developed by||Aldus, now Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||TIF is a file format widely used to store raster images or graphics. It is very famous among graphic artists and the publishing industry, and both professional and amateur photographers in general. It was formerly developed by Aldus and afterward acquired by Adobe Systems. TIF files are commonly stored as TIFF as well.|
|Technical details||TIF is a file format used to store high-quality graphics and images with a high amount of colors like digital pictures. In addition, files with the TIF extension include support for multiple pages and layers. These files can be saved most efficiently in a lossless (uncompressed) format or in a lossy way using JPEG compression.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Windows Photos, Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer, Corel PaintShop Pro X6, Adobe Photoshop CC, Roxio Creator NXT Pro 2|
- 👍 What is the best TIF converter?
- AnyConv. Our TIF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to TIF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TIF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TIF files.
- 🔻 How do i change TIF to another format?
- Upload your TIF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TIF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TIF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TIF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TIF Converter is a multi-platform web service.