Online VCF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about VCF file format
|🔸 File format||VCF|
|🔸 Full name||vCard - Virtual Contact File|
|🔸 File extension||.vcf|
|🔸 MIME type||text/vcard|
|🔸 Developed by||Versit Consortium|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||vCard, also known as VCF (Virtual Contact File), is a file format standard for electronic business cards. vCards are often attached to email messages but can be exchanged in other ways, such as Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), on the World Wide Web, instant messaging, or through QR code. They can contain name and address information, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, logos, photographs, and audio clips.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Outlook, vCardOrganizer, VCard Explorer|
- 👍 What is the best VCF converter?
- Perhaps our VCF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to VCF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to VCF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download VCF files.
- 🔻 How do i change VCF to another format?
- Upload your VCF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". VCF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use VCF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert VCF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv VCF Converter is a multi-platform web service.