Online WKS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about WKS file format
|🔸 File format||WKS|
|🔸 Full name||Microsoft Works Spreadsheet|
|🔸 File extension||.wks|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.ms-works, application/x-msworks, application/vnd.ms-excel|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Document File|
|🔸 Description||The .wks file extension relates to spreadsheets created by the Microsoft Works suite. Microsoft Works provided a less expensive and more simplistic spreadsheet program than Microsoft Excel. Often bundled with new PCs, the suite of products was discontinued in 2008. The file type was particularly unpopular due to a lack of compatibility with other programs, including Microsoft Excel.|
|🔸 Technical details||A .wks file allows rows and columns to be defined in a file within Microsoft Works. Other features commonly found in other spreadsheet applications are also in .wks files, including formulas, charts, and graphs. Although Excel 2003 supports .wks files, Excel 2007 does not support them.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Works|
- 👍 What is the best WKS converter?
- Perhaps our WKS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to WKS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WKS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WKS files.
- 🔻 How do i change WKS to another format?
- Upload your WKS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WKS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WKS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WKS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WKS Converter is a multi-platform web service.