Online WRL Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about WRL file format
|🔸 File format||WRL|
|🔸 Full name||Virtual Reality Modeling Language File|
|🔸 File extension||.wrl|
|🔸 MIME type||model/vrml|
|🔸 Developed by||Web3D|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||Written using VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language) file is a file with the virtual world that may be navigated in three dimensions. This file stores coordinates and colors that specify every object and shape and contains the viewpoint coordinates for the initial view of the three-dimensional scene. VRML files are commonly called "worlds" and have the .wrl extension (for example, island.wrl). VRML files are in plain text and generally compress well using gzip, useful for transferring over the internet more quickly (some gzip-compressed files use the .wrz extension). Many 3D modeling programs can save objects and scenes in VRML format.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||FreeWRL, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 18, Parallel Graphics Cortona3D Viewer|
- 👍 What is the best WRL converter?
- Perhaps our WRL converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to WRL?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WRL" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WRL files.
- 🔻 How do i change WRL to another format?
- Upload your WRL-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WRL conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WRL converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WRL files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WRL Converter is a multi-platform web service.