Online XPS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about XPS file format
|🔸 File format||XPS|
|🔸 Full name||XPS - XML Paper Specification|
|🔸 File extension||.xps|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Document file format|
|🔸 Description||Open XML Paper Specification (also called OpenXPS) is an open specification for a page description language and a fixed-document format. Microsoft developed it as the XML Paper Specification (XPS). In June 2009, Ecma International adopted it as international standard ECMA-388.|
|🔸 Technical details||An XPS file is a ZIP archive using the Open Packaging Conventions, containing the files which make up the document. These include an XML markup file for each page, text, embedded fonts, raster images, 2D vector graphics, and digital rights management information. The contents of an XPS file can be examined by opening it in an application that supports ZIP files.|
|🔸 Associated programs||XPS Viewer|
- 👍 What is the best XPS converter?
- Perhaps our XPS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to XPS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to XPS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download XPS files.
- 🔻 How do i change XPS to another format?
- Upload your XPS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". XPS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use XPS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert XPS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv XPS Converter is a multi-platform web service.