Online 3GP Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about 3GP file format
|Full name||3GP - Third Generation Partnership Project|
|File extension||.3gp, .3g2|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||3GP (3GPP file format) is a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) for 3G UMTS multimedia services. It is used on 3G mobile phones but can also be played on some 2G and 4G phones. 3G2 (3GPP2 file format) is a multimedia container format defined by the 3GPP2 for 3G CDMA2000 multimedia services. It is very similar to the 3GP file format but consumes less space & bandwidth also has some extensions and limitations in comparison to 3GP.|
|Technical details||3GP and 3G2 are container formats similar to MPEG-4 Part 14 (MP4), which is also based on MPEG-4 Part 12. The 3GP and 3G2 file format were designed to decrease storage and bandwidth requirements to accommodate mobile phones. They are good for lower end smartphones for faster streaming & download.|
|Associated programs||Windows Media Player, Apple QuickTime, VLC media player, Media Player Classic, K-Multimedia Player, Totem, RealPlayer, MPlayer, and GOM Player|
- 👍 What is the best 3GP converter?
- AnyConv. Our 3GP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to 3GP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to 3GP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download 3GP files.
- 🔻 How do i change 3GP to another format?
- Upload your 3GP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". 3GP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use 3GP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert 3GP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv 3GP Converter is a multi-platform web service.