Online 3GPP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area. Max file size: 100 MB.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about 3GPP file format
|Full name||3GPP Multimedia File|
|MIME type||video/3gpp, audio/3gpp|
|Developed by||3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)|
|Type of format||Video File|
|Description||3GPP was developed to make a global third generation mobile phone system specification with the aim to drive file sizes down and have a format that worked across a multitude of different mobile devices. 3GPP are deployed across much of the GSM market.|
|Technical details||The 3GPP file stores the video element as MPEG-4 Part 2/H.263/MPEG-4 Part 10 (H.264) and the audio element as AMR-NB/AMR-WB/AMR-WB+/AAC-LC/HE-AAC V1. It is a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) for 3G UMTS multimedia services. It is used primarily on 3G mobile phones but can also be played on some 2G and 4G phones.|
|Associated programs||QuickTime Player, VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best 3GPP converter?
- AnyConv. Our 3GPP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to 3GPP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to 3GPP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download 3GPP files.
- 🔻 How do i change 3GPP to another format?
- Upload your 3GPP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". 3GPP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use 3GPP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert 3GPP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv 3GPP Converter is a multi-platform web service.