Online CUR Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about CUR file format
|🔸 File format||CUR|
|🔸 Full name||CUR - Microsoft Cursor Icon|
|🔸 File extension||.cur|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Graphics file format for mouse cursors|
|🔸 Description||The ICO file format is an image file format for computer icons in Microsoft Windows. The CUR file format is an almost identical image file format for non-animated cursors in Microsoft Windows.|
|🔸 Technical details||The only differences between ICO and CUR file formats are the bytes used to identify them and the addition of a hotspot in the CUR format header. The hotspot is defined as the pixel offset (in x,y coordinates) from the top-left corner of the cursor image where the user is pointing the mouse.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Windows Explorer|
Convert from CUR
Convert to CUR
- 👍 What is the best CUR converter?
- Perhaps our CUR converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CUR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CUR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CUR files.
- 🔻 How do i change CUR to another format?
- Upload your CUR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CUR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CUR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CUR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CUR Converter is a multi-platform web service.