Online CUR Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about CUR file format
|Full name||CUR - Microsoft Cursor Icon|
|Type of format||Graphics file format for mouse cursors|
|Description||The ICO file format is an image file format for computer icons in Microsoft Windows. The CUR file format is an almost identical image file format for non-animated cursors in Microsoft Windows.|
|Technical details||The only differences between ICO and CUR file formats are the bytes used to identify them and the addition of a hotspot in the CUR format header; the hotspot is defined as the pixel offset (in x,y coordinates) from the top-left corner of the cursor image where the user is actually pointing the mouse.|
|Associated programs||Windows Explorer|
- 👍 What is the best CUR converter?
- AnyConv. Our CUR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CUR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CUR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CUR files.
- 🔻 How do i change CUR to another format?
- Upload your CUR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CUR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CUR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CUR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CUR Converter is a multi-platform web service.