Online DNG Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about DNG file format
|Full name||DNG - Digital Negative|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||raw image format|
|Description||Digital Negative (DNG) is a patented, open lossless raw image format written by Adobe used for digital photography. Since the launch, all Adobe photo manipulation software (such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom) supports DNG. DNG is based on the TIFF/EP standard format and mandates effective use of metadata. The use of the file format is royalty-free.|
|Technical details||A DNG file always contains data for one main image, plus metadata, and optionally contains at least one JPEG preview. It usually has the extension "dng" or "DNG". DNG conforms to TIFF/EP and is structured according to TIFF. DNG supports various metadata formats (including Exif metadata, XMP metadata, IPTC metadata) and specifies a set of mandated metadata.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom|
- 👍 What is the best DNG converter?
- AnyConv. Our DNG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to DNG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DNG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DNG files.
- 🔻 How do i change DNG to another format?
- Upload your DNG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DNG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DNG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DNG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DNG Converter is a multi-platform web service.