Online HDR Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about HDR file format
|Full name||HDR, High Dynamic Range Image File|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||Files that Have the HDR extension are raster image files saved in a the High Dynamic Range format. This format is most commonly used for digital photos. Images saved as HDR images are used for enhancing images and photos with regard to color and brightness. Washed out areas, shadows and other dynamics can be easily fixed in HDR images.|
|Technical details||The pixel values of a HDR file can cover the whole tonal spectrum that is present in the real world. HDR images are able to display the largest possible range of pixel values. Thus, direct light and sunshine as well as extreme shadows can be captured with a life-like portrayal of colors. HDR images can be created either by merging different photographs in a specific way, by using special image sensors, or via computer rendering.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems ACDSee (Windows), ACD Systems Canvas (Windows), Adobe Photoshop (Windows & Mac), File Viewer (Android), HDRSoft Photomatix (Windows & Mac), Lemkesoft GraphicConverter (Mac)|
- 👍 What is the best HDR converter?
- AnyConv. Our HDR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to HDR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to HDR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download HDR files.
- 🔻 How do i change HDR to another format?
- Upload your HDR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". HDR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use HDR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert HDR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv HDR Converter is a multi-platform web service.