Online HDR Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about HDR file format
|Full name||HDR, High Dynamic Range Image File|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||Files that Have the HDR extension are raster image files saved in the High Dynamic Range format. This format is most commonly used for digital photos. Images saved as HDR images are used for enhancing images and photos concerning color and brightness. Users can quickly fix washed-out areas, shadows, and other dynamics in HDR images.|
|Technical details||The pixel values of an HDR file can cover the whole tonal spectrum present in the real world. Moreover, HDR images can display the largest possible range of pixel values. Thus, direct light, sunshine, and extreme shadows can be captured with a life-like portrayal of colors. HDR images can be created by merging different photographs in a specific way, using special image sensors, or via computer rendering.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems ACDSee (Windows), ACD Systems Canvas (Windows), Adobe Photoshop (Windows & Mac), File Viewer (Android), HDRSoft Photomatix (Windows & Mac), Lemkesoft GraphicConverter (Mac)|
- 👍 What is the best HDR converter?
- AnyConv. Our HDR converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to HDR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to HDR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download HDR files.
- 🔻 How do i change HDR to another format?
- Upload your HDR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". HDR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use HDR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert HDR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv HDR Converter is a multi-platform web service.