Online ISO Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ISO file format
|🔸 File format||ISO|
|🔸 Full name||ISO, Disc Image File|
|🔸 File extension||.iso, .udf|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-iso9660-image|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Misc|
|🔸 Description||ISO is the most common disc image format for both CD and DVD. The content of the ISO is an exact copy of the content of the original DVD or CD the disc image was created. ISO files are used to create exact copies of CDs, DVDs, or other media saved on discs like a CD-ROM. These copies can function as backup CDs since they do not differ from the originals regarding content. Much more information is saved this way than simply copying files from one disc to another where important information like the disc header information can get lost.|
|🔸 Technical details||The ISO standard the ISO files are based on is the ISO-9660 standard. In addition to the duplicated data from a physical disk, ISO files contain all necessary filesystem information from the original medium. This includes the discs' directory structure, the boot code, and attributes attached to the files.|
|🔸 Associated programs||7-Zip (Windows), Alcohol 120% (Windows), Apple Disk Utility (Mac), Brasero (Linux), Canonical Furius ISO Mount (Linux), Corel WinZip (Windows), dd (Linux), DT Soft DAEMON Tools (Windows), ISO Master (Windows & Linux), K3b (Linux), LSoft Technologies Active@ ISO Burner (Windows), MagicISO MagicDist (Windows), NeoSmart Technologies EasyBCD (Windows), Nero (Windows), Parallels Desktop (Mac), PowerIso (Windows), RARLAB RAR (Android), Roxio Creator NXT Pro (Windows), Roxio Toast (Mac), SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive (Windows), VideoLAN VLC media player (Windows, Mac & Linux), VMware Fusion (Mac), WinRAR (Windows)|
- 👍 What is the best ISO converter?
- Perhaps our ISO converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to ISO?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ISO" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ISO files.
- 🔻 How do i change ISO to another format?
- Upload your ISO-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ISO conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ISO converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ISO files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ISO Converter is a multi-platform web service.