Online JAR Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about JAR file format
|🔸 File format||JAR|
|🔸 Full name||JAR, Java Archive File|
|🔸 File extension||.jar|
|🔸 MIME type||application/java-archive|
|🔸 Developed by||Netscape, Sun Microsystems, Oracle Corporation|
|🔸 Type of format||Archive|
|🔸 Description||JAR is a framework used to group different classes of java files (programs and software) and other resources and data related to it (images, texts, etc). Thus, their further easy distribution across the java platform has been simplified and became more user-friendly. With JRE installed on computers and mobile phones, it can run independently and serve as a program library. For example, mobile games use them to store game data, and Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, and other products store themes and add-ons.|
|🔸 Technical details||The JAR files can be retrieved or developed from scratch using JDK's jar command and tools. An option to digitally sign those archives using the jar sign tools is also available. These files serve an extensive purpose, for they also support optional manifest files, CLASS files, and application resources.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Oracle Java Runtime Environment, Corel WinZip Mac Edition 3, Apple Jar Launcher, Web Browsers|
Convert from JAR
- 👍 What is the best JAR converter?
- Perhaps our JAR converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to JAR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JAR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JAR files.
- 🔻 How do i change JAR to another format?
- Upload your JAR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JAR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JAR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JAR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JAR Converter is a multi-platform web service.