Online JP2 Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about JP2 file format
|Full name||JP2, JPEG 2000 Core Image File|
|Developed by||Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||As an image compression algorithm that was created as an advancement to its predecessor JPEG, the JP2 uses an entirely different approach towards image compression and enables the user to save the image with different parts having different image quality.|
|Technical details||JP2 is an image file compression algorithm that uses a wavelet compression algorithm. It was developed to supersede the existing JPEG standards. The algorithm uses an 'area of interest' based approach and thus makes it possible to save parts of the image in different quality.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 15, Adobe Photoshop CC, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7, ACD Systems ACDSee 17, Corel PaintShop Pro X6, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Apple Safari, Apple Preview, Lemkesoft Graphic Converter|
- 👍 What is the best JP2 converter?
- AnyConv. Our JP2 converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to JP2?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JP2" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JP2 files.
- 🔻 How do i change JP2 to another format?
- Upload your JP2-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JP2 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JP2 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JP2 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JP2 Converter is a multi-platform web service.