Online M2V Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about M2V file format
|Full name||MPEG-2 Video|
|Type of format||Video|
|Description||The *.m2v files are normally destined to be multiplexed (muxed), which is the process of adding audio data and perhaps other streams such as subtitles, before use. M2Vs are created by demultiplexing (demuxing) an existing MPEG-2, or by converting another video format to MPEG-2. The file extension m2v is mostly found with SFV Host Files.|
|Associated programs||CyberLink PowerDirector 10, CyberLink PowerDVD 12, Microsoft Windows Media Player, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6, RealNetworks RealPlayer, Roxio Creator 2012|
- 👍 What is the best M2V converter?
- AnyConv. Our M2V converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to M2V?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to M2V" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download M2V files.
- 🔻 How do i change M2V to another format?
- Upload your M2V-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". M2V conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use M2V converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert M2V files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv M2V Converter is a multi-platform web service.