Online MJPEG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about MJPEG file format
|Full name||Motion JPEG video|
|Developed by||Moving Picture Experts Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||MJPEG is a sub-category of motion video codecs where successive frames are encoded using the standard JPEG algorithm. No interframe compression is performed and the resulting encoded data generally does not achieve the same level of compression as a codec using interframe techniques. Originally developed for multimedia PC applications, M-JPEG is now used by video-capture devices such as digital cameras, IP cameras, and webcams, as well as by non-linear video editing systems.|
|Associated programs||QuickTime Player, PlayStation console, web browsers|
- 👍 What is the best MJPEG converter?
- AnyConv. Our MJPEG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MJPEG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MJPEG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MJPEG files.
- 🔻 How do i change MJPEG to another format?
- Upload your MJPEG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MJPEG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MJPEG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MJPEG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MJPEG Converter is a multi-platform web service.