Online MPG Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about MPG file format
|Full name||MPEG Video Stream|
|Developed by||Moving Picture Experts Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||MPG allows lossy compression with little audio and video quality loss for easy downloading due to the less space needed for storage. This file type offers small file sizes with high quality. MPG files are also listed as MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 files. Both MPG files serve as container files for audio and video data to ensure the two portions remain in sync. Windows, Mac, and many mobile devices can run MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 files. MPEG-2 is not the most efficient at file compression, but it is commonly used due to compatibility with various programs. The Moving Picture Experts Group designed standards for both files under the MPG category.|
|Associated programs||Windows Media Player, MPlayer, Media Player Classic, VLC Media Player, K-Multimedia Player|
- 👍 What is the best MPG converter?
- AnyConv. Our MPG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MPG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MPG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MPG files.
- 🔻 How do i change MPG to another format?
- Upload your MPG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MPG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MPG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MPG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MPG Converter is a multi-platform web service.