Online MTS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about MTS file format
|🔸 File format||MTS|
|🔸 Full name||High-definition MPEG Transport Stream|
|🔸 File extension||.mts|
|🔸 MIME type||video/MP2T|
|🔸 Developed by||Sony, Panasonic|
|🔸 Type of format||Video File|
|🔸 Description||MTS is more commonly known as AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) and is used as a video format for high definition video. MTS supports both 1080i and 720p in relatively small file size. MTS files can typically be opened and edited using the software included with Sony and Panasonic HD camcorders.|
|🔸 Technical details||MTS is a file extension and is used for the Blu-ray Disc MPEG-2 Transport Stream container file format. The container is a modified version of the MPEG-2 transport stream specification for Blu-ray discs, DVDs, Hard Disks, or solid-state memory cards.|
|🔸 Associated programs||VideoLAN VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player|
Convert from MTS
Convert to MTS
- 👍 What is the best MTS converter?
- Perhaps our MTS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MTS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MTS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MTS files.
- 🔻 How do i change MTS to another format?
- Upload your MTS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MTS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MTS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MTS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MTS Converter is a multi-platform web service.