Online MTS Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area. Max file size: 100 MB.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about MTS file format
|Full name||High-definition MPEG Transport Stream|
|Developed by||Sony, Panasonic|
|Type of format||Video File|
|Description||MTS is more commonly known as AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) and is used as a video format for high definition video. MTS supports both 1080i and 720p in a relatively small file size. MTS files can typically be opened and edited using the software included with Sony and Panasonic HD camcorders.|
|Technical details||MTS is a file extension and used for the Blu-ray Disc MPEG-2 Transport Stream container file format. The container is a modified version of the MPEG-2 transport stream specification for Blu-ray discs, DVD's, Hard Disks or solid state memory cards.|
|Associated programs||VideoLAN VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best MTS converter?
- AnyConv. Our MTS converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MTS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MTS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MTS files.
- 🔻 How do i change MTS to another format?
- Upload your MTS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MTS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MTS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MTS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MTS Converter is a multi-platform web service.