Online OEB Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about OEB file format
|Full name||OEB (Open eBook File)|
|File extension||.oeb, .opf|
|Developed by||Open eBook Forum|
|Type of format|
|Description||OEB (Open eBook File) – This format was developed for e-Books under the standard of Open eBook standard in accordance with Digital community publishing forum (IDPF). At present this format has been replaced with file format EPUB. OEB Format (Open eBook File) combines the text in HML codes and other sources of data (Graphics & Tables) into one digital archive. It is supported by Calibre, Sony Reader, Adobe Digital Editions. OEB files are endorsed under copyright protection right of DRM (Digital Right Management). This format was developed for electronic books sold through online-shops.|
|Associated programs||Calibre, Sony Reader, Adobe Digital Editions|
- 👍 What is the best OEB converter?
- AnyConv. Our OEB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert eBook files to OEB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OEB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OEB files.
- 🔻 How do i change OEB to another format?
- Upload your OEB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OEB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OEB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OEB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OEB Converter is a multi-platform web service.