Online OGV Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about OGV file format
|🔸 File format||OGV|
|🔸 Full name||OGV - Ogg Video|
|🔸 File extension||.ogv|
|🔸 MIME type||video/ogg|
|🔸 Developed by||Xiph.org|
|🔸 Type of format||Compressed video|
|🔸 Description||OGV file is a video file that uses the Xiph.Org's open-source Ogg container format. It may contain video streams that use one or more different codecs, such as Theora. Theora is a free lossy video compression format. It is distributed without licensing fees.|
|🔸 Technical details||The Theora video-compression format is essentially compatible with the VP3 video-compression format, consisting of a backward-compatible superset. Theora is a superset of VP3, and VP3 streams can be converted into Theora streams without recompression.|
|🔸 Associated programs||FFmpeg, MPlayer, VLC|
- 👍 What is the best OGV converter?
- Perhaps our OGV converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to OGV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OGV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OGV files.
- 🔻 How do i change OGV to another format?
- Upload your OGV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OGV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OGV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OGV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OGV Converter is a multi-platform web service.