Online OTF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about OTF file format
|🔸 File format||OTF|
|🔸 Full name||OTF, OpenType Font|
|🔸 File extension||.otf|
|🔸 MIME type||font/otf|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe & Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Misc|
|🔸 Description||The OTF file is most commonly associated with computer fonts. It was developed by both Adobe and Microsoft and introduced to Mac OS X and Windows 2000. This OpenType Font format is similar to the TTF (TrueType Font) format. What sets the OTF format apart from other font file formats is that it is scalable.|
|🔸 Technical details||Like TrueType Font files, the OTF format also contains aspects of the equally popular PostScript format, creating a single file that combines both aspects. OTF files have several major advantages. They are fully scalable and can thus be resized without any loss in quality. Furthermore, they contain new line and typographic layouts with the already known technology of TrueType and PostScript.|
|🔸 Associated programs||AMP Font Viewer (Windows), Apple Font Book (MAC), FontForge (Windows, MAC & Linux), Microsoft Windows Font Viewer (Windows)|
- 👍 What is the best OTF converter?
- Perhaps our OTF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Font files to OTF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OTF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OTF files.
- 🔻 How do i change OTF to another format?
- Upload your OTF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OTF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OTF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OTF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OTF Converter is a multi-platform web service.