Online PDB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about PDB file format
|🔸 File format||PDB|
|🔸 Full name||PalmDOC eBook File|
|🔸 File extension||.pdb|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.palm|
|🔸 Developed by||Palm, Inc.|
|🔸 Type of format||eBook File|
|🔸 Description||The .pdb file extension is a database format used for the Palm OS platform. The PalmDOC eBook file type is a version of the PDB format. Unfortunately, the proliferation of eBooks has left this format behind due to the lack of support for DRM protection, meaning only royalty-free text is typically available.|
|🔸 Technical details||The format supports reflowable content; however, the format lacks some of the features found in more modern eBook formats, for example, only providing an entire contents table. In addition, the format features RLE compression, which was crucial because the format was designed for the low storage capacity Palm devices of the 1990s.|
|🔸 Associated programs||ICE Book Reader, Palm Reader|
- 👍 What is the best PDB converter?
- Perhaps our PDB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert eBook files to PDB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PDB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PDB files.
- 🔻 How do i change PDB to another format?
- Upload your PDB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PDB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PDB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PDB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PDB Converter is a multi-platform web service.