Online RAW Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about RAW file format
|🔸 File format||RAW|
|🔸 Full name||RAW - Camera raw image|
|🔸 File extension||.3fr, .ari, .arw, .bay, .crw, .cr2, .cap, .dcs, .dcr, .dng, .drf, .eip, .erf, .fff, .iiq, .k25, .kdc|
|🔸 MIME type|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Image file formats|
|🔸 Description||A camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, image scanner, or motion picture film scanner. Raw files are named so because they are not yet processed and therefore are not ready to be printed or edited with a bitmap graphics editor.|
|🔸 Technical details||Raw files contain the information required to produce a viewable image from the camera's sensor data. The structure of raw files often follows a common pattern: a short file header, camera sensor metadata, an image thumbnail, sensor image data, etc.|
|🔸 Associated programs||iPhoto, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, FastPictureViewer Professional, Rawstudio, ACDSee Pro, Adobe Photoshop, IrfanView, Paint Shop Pro, ImageMagick.|
Convert from RAW
Convert to RAW
- 👍 What is the best RAW converter?
- Perhaps our RAW converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RAW?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RAW" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RAW files.
- 🔻 How do i change RAW to another format?
- Upload your RAW-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RAW conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RAW converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RAW files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RAW Converter is a multi-platform web service.