Online RAW Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about RAW file format
|Full name||RAW - Camera raw image|
|File extension||.3fr, .ari, .arw, .bay, .crw, .cr2, .cap, .dcs, .dcr, .dng, .drf, .eip, .erf, .fff, .iiq, .k25, .kdc|
|Type of format||Image file formats|
|Description||A camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, image scanner, or motion picture film scanner. Raw files are named so because they are not yet processed and therefore are not ready to be printed or edited with a bitmap graphics editor.|
|Technical details||Raw files contain the information required to produce a viewable image from the camera's sensor data. The structure of raw files often follows a common pattern: a short file header, camera sensor metadata, an image thumbnail, sensor image data, etc.|
|Associated programs||iPhoto, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, FastPictureViewer Professional, Rawstudio, ACDSee Pro, Adobe Photoshop, IrfanView, Paint Shop Pro, ImageMagick.|
- 👍 What is the best RAW converter?
- AnyConv. Our RAW converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to RAW?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to RAW" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download RAW files.
- 🔻 How do i change RAW to another format?
- Upload your RAW-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". RAW conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use RAW converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert RAW files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv RAW Converter is a multi-platform web service.