Online SCAD Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about SCAD file format
|🔸 File format||SCAD|
|🔸 Full name||OpenSCAD Script|
|🔸 File extension||.scad|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.ibm.secure-container|
|🔸 Developed by||Marius Kintel, Clifford Wolf|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||OpenSCAD (free CAD modeling software) is a CAD file that uses plain text formatting to store syntax written with the OpenSCAD language. The file defines object geometry and positioning and is used to render various 2D and 3D CAD designs.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||OpenSCAD|
- 👍 What is the best SCAD converter?
- Perhaps our SCAD converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert CAD files to SCAD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SCAD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SCAD files.
- 🔻 How do i change SCAD to another format?
- Upload your SCAD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SCAD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SCAD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SCAD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SCAD Converter is a multi-platform web service.