Online TIFF Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about TIFF file format
|Full name||TIFF - Tagged Image File Format|
|File extension||.tiff, .tif|
|MIME type||image/tiff, image/tiff-fx|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Image file format|
|Description||TIFF is a computer file format for storing raster graphics images, popular among graphic artists, the publishing industry, and photographers. In addition, the TIFF format is widely supported by image-manipulation applications, publishing, page layout applications, scanning, faxing, word processing, optical character recognition, and other applications.|
|Technical details||A TIFF file, for example, can be a container holding JPEG (lossy) and PackBits (lossless) compressed images. A TIFF file also can include a vector-based clipping path (outlines, croppings, image frames). The ability to store image data in a lossless format makes a TIFF file a useful image archive.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer, Corel PaintShop, GIMP, ACDSee, Adobe Photoshop|
- 👍 What is the best TIFF converter?
- AnyConv. Our TIFF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to TIFF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TIFF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TIFF files.
- 🔻 How do i change TIFF to another format?
- Upload your TIFF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TIFF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TIFF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TIFF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TIFF Converter is a multi-platform web service.