Online TIFF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about TIFF file format
|🔸 File format||TIFF|
|🔸 Full name||TIFF - Tagged Image File Format|
|🔸 File extension||.tiff, .tif|
|🔸 MIME type||image/tiff, image/tiff-fx|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format||Image file format|
|🔸 Description||TIFF is a computer file format for storing raster graphics images, popular among graphic artists, the publishing industry, and photographers. In addition, the TIFF format is widely supported by image-manipulation applications, publishing, page layout applications, scanning, faxing, word processing, optical character recognition, and other applications.|
|🔸 Technical details||A TIFF file, for example, can be a container holding JPEG (lossy) and PackBits (lossless) compressed images. A TIFF file also can include a vector-based clipping path (outlines, croppings, image frames). The ability to store image data in a lossless format makes a TIFF file a useful image archive.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer, Corel PaintShop, GIMP, ACDSee, Adobe Photoshop|
- 👍 What is the best TIFF converter?
- Perhaps our TIFF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to TIFF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TIFF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TIFF files.
- 🔻 How do i change TIFF to another format?
- Upload your TIFF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TIFF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TIFF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TIFF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TIFF Converter is a multi-platform web service.