Online TS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about TS file format
|🔸 File format||TS|
|🔸 Full name||Video Transport Stream File|
|🔸 File extension||.ts|
|🔸 MIME type||video/MP2T|
|🔸 Developed by||MPEG|
|🔸 Type of format||Video File|
|🔸 Description||The .ts file format is used to broadcast high-definition TV (HDTV) - it is specifically designed for less reliable transmission, and broadcast fits well. In addition, the transport stream (TS) can handle error correction and stream synchronization issues much better than other formats when the signal gets degraded.|
|🔸 Technical details||Transport stream (TS) is specified in MPEG-2, and it is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC. Various elements make up a transport stream - namely; Packet - A packet is a basic unit of data in a transport stream, PID - Each table or elementary stream in a transport stream is identified by a 13-bit packet ID (PID), Programs - Transport stream has a concept of programs. A Program Map Table describes every single program (PMT), which has a unique PID, Program Specific Information(PSI) - There are 4 PSI tables: Program Association (PAT), Program Map (PMT), Conditional Access (CAT), and Network Information (NIT), PAT - PAT stands for Program Association Table. It lists all programs available in the transport stream, PMT - Program Map Tables (PMTs) contain information about programs, PCR - To enable a decoder to present synchronized content, such as audio tracks matching the associated video, at least once each 100 ms a Program Clock Reference, or PCR is transmitted in the adaptation field of a MPEG-2 transport stream packet.|
|🔸 Associated programs||VideoLAN VLC Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best TS converter?
- Perhaps our TS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to TS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TS files.
- 🔻 How do i change TS to another format?
- Upload your TS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TS Converter is a multi-platform web service.