Online VOB Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about VOB file format
|Full name||VOB - Video Object|
|MIME type||video/dvd, video/x-ms-vob|
|Developed by||DVD Forum|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||VOB (Video Object) is the container format in DVD-Video media. VOB can contain digital video, digital audio, subtitles, DVD menus and navigation contents multiplexed together into a stream form. Files in VOB format may be encrypted.|
|Technical details||Files in VOB format have a .vob filename extension and are typically stored in the VIDEO_TS directory at the root of a DVD. The VOB format is based on the MPEG program stream format, but with additional limitations and specifications in the private streams. VOB files may be accompanied with IFO and BUP files. These files respectively have .ifo and .bup filename extensions.|
|Associated programs||MPlayer, VLC media player, GOM player, Media Player Classic|
- 👍 What is the best VOB converter?
- AnyConv. Our VOB converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to VOB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to VOB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download VOB files.
- 🔻 How do i change VOB to another format?
- Upload your VOB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". VOB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use VOB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert VOB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv VOB Converter is a multi-platform web service.